Check out the best red carpet looks from the Grammys!
Singers Zendaya and Lady Gaga paid tribute to David Bowie with their red carpet looks.
Vanderpump Rules stars Kristen Doute and Stassi Schroeder hosted the red carpet for E!.
While Justin Bieber showed he is a family man by bringing his younger brother Jaxon Bieber on the Grammy red carpet.
Grammy winner Taylor Swift debuted her bob also as she and Selena Gomez walked the red carpet together.
While Taylor’s girl squad member Bella Hadid appeared cuddly with The Weeknd on the red carpet at Grammys, squashing any rumors the budding romance between the two was history.
The pair was rumored to have parted ways at the end of last year after going officially public in September.
1. Adele in black Givenchy dress.
2. Taylor Swift in Versace Altelier two piece crop dress skirt.
3. Selena Gomez in a sparkly blue Calvin Klein piece.
4. Zendaya channel Billy Ray Cyrus in DSquared2.
5. Justin Bieber walked the red carpet in tuxedos with his younger brother Jaxon.
Stay linked to Hollywood Treatment for the latest news, fashion and events from the Grammys!