We have gathered some of our favourite models that hit the runway this year!
Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Australia ran from Sunday debuting with Ellery and concluded with Johanna Johnson last night.
Some of our favorite shows included: Ten Pieces, Bianca Spender, Toni Maticevski, Alice McCall and Bec & Bridge.
Check out the hottest models at MBFWA below!
1. Jayde Heiser: The swimwear model made her debut on the runway for Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Australia as she modeled for Blue Glue Bikinis, Gypsea, Jewls and Grace and The Swim Designer Showcase.
2. Yaya Deng: The actress, reality star and supermodel walked the runway for some of the biggest shows this year at MBFWA. These included: Bec and Bridge, Romance Was Born, Jewels and Grace, Manning Cartell and our personal favorite Alice McCall!
3. Shanali Martin: She may have been runner up on ‘Australia’s Next Top Model’, however this week she proved to be winner as she walked the runway for Alice Mccall, Toni Maticesvki, Ginger and Smart, Jayson Brunsdon, Michael lo Sordo and many more!
4. Sam Armstrong: He just did a major shoot for Schon Magazine, however he still managed time to walk the runway for Jayson Brunsdon.
5. Ethan Keen: The IMG model has walked the runway in Milan and Paris and has made his runway debut for MBFWA at the 3UP Injury show. The part time bar tender recently did a Huxby Campaign!
The spring/summer 2015/16 edition included special events to celebrate, commemorate and highlight the Australian fashion industry.
It also included runway shows, presentations and industry seminars, with further details to be released over coming months.
Consumers still have the opportunity to take part in the event at MBFWA Weekend Edition.
Stay linked to Hollywood Treatment as we bring you the latest news, fashion and events from MBFWA!