The biggest names in film and television arrived dressed to impress!
The show hosts, Amy Poehler and Tina Fey, looked amazing on the carpet.
Tina’s black and white gown was stunning and Amy’s long sleeve blue gown complimented her blonde hair perfectly.
There was also some drama before the carpet as Lena Dunham deleted her twitter account ahead of the red carpet.
“I deleted Twitter because I’m trying to create a safer space for myself emotionally. I check it occasionally, but it’s not the same codependence Twitter and I once shared,” Lena shared on the red carpet.
George Clooney put rumours to rest that his marriage is on the rocks as he waled the red carpet with his newly wife.
He is being honored at the event this evening with the prestigious Cecil B. DeMille Award and his former co-stars will present to him.
Check out the Top 5 looks below!
1. Kelly Osbourne: She posed for the cameras in her deep blue down with a cool studded camera clutch!
2. Danielle Brooks – The ‘Orange Is The New Black’ star stunned on the red carpet with a chic fitted black gown.
3. Amy Adams – The Hollywood actress looked like a goddess as she stepped on the carpet in a lilac color.
4. Lorde – The ‘Royal’ singer looked so elegant in her crop-top pantsuit wearing dark red lips.
5. Dakota Johnson – The leading lady of the much-anticipated 50 Shades Of Grey showed up looking very sexy in a strapless sparkly gown.
Stay linked to Hollywood Treatment as we bring you the latest news, fashion and events from the Golden Globes!