The biggest stars in the music game attended for the 2014 MTV European Music Awards!
The award show is hosted by Nicki Minaj in Gasglow, Scotland with their being a range of crazy outfits this year!
From Ariana Grande and Charlie XCX to host and performer Nicki Minaj, the MTV EMAs were flooded with kind of crazy style!
This show marked the 20th anniversary of the show, so of course everyone went all out!
Ariana is up for a whopping six EMAs this year and was seen wearing a super sexy dark blue gown.
Charlie XCX took the carpet but storm too and wore a black and white sequined jacket and skirt, with wooden-bottom heels.
Kiesza was seen wearing all feathered dress in a ton of crazy colors.
Nicki Minaj didn’t walk the carpet but she opened the show coming down from the ceiling wearing a studded bra, showing off her assets on full display!
2014 MTV EMA Winners
- Best Song: Ariana Grande – Problem ft Iggy Azalea
- Best Pop: One Direction
- Best Female: Ariana Grande
- Best Male: Justin Bieber
- Best Live: One Direction
- Best New: 5 Seconds of Summer
- Best Video: Katy Perry – Dark Horse ft Juicy J
- Best Rock: Linkin Park
- Best Alternative: Thirty Seconds To Mars
- Best Hip Hop: Nicki Minaj
- Best Electronic: Calvin Harris
- Biggest Fans: One Direction
- Best Look: Katy Perry
- Best PUSH: 5 Seconds of Summer
- Best World Stage: Enrique Iglesias – MTV World Stage Isle of MTV Malta
- Worldwide Act: Bibi Zhou
- Global Icon: Ozzy Osbourne
Stay linked to Hollywood Treatment as we bring you the latest news, events and music from the MTV EMAs!
The full 2014 MTV EMA will be repeated tonight from 9.30pm AEDT on MTV Music, (Foxtel Channel 808) and MTV (Foxtel Channel 124).
[Not a valid template]